1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
do you ever see a picture of your internet friend for the first time and you just kinda think
it appears i have accidentally befriended a beauty goddess.
Since my step dad is battling cancer right now and i barely make money working at McDonalds i am going to start selling my most prized drawings, paintings, video games, comics, and clothing to people. I am aiming to make enough money for me to buy my own food so they don’t have to worry too much about me eating while they are gone. And also i want to buy their gas, they drive from Tillamook Oregon to Portland Oregon (1hr and a half) everyday for a fifteen minute radiation treatment.
Being the only painter in my family i aim to teach my step dad how to paint with water color and acrylic, i feel like it would be good for him. He has been a house painter, math teacher, a vice principle, and recently a principle so his stress level is over the top with cancer in his lounges. He resigned this year, a year after i graduated, in order to focus on the battle with cancer. He does not do much on his free time so i thought i would show him how to release deep emotions into a simple concept created by the brush in his hand.
Personally i am not so great, i am handling things okay. I never thought that the one father figure i actually have would have to battle death twice as much everyday and it makes me incredibly upset. I only have two or three friends watching over me and they live twenty minutes away.
I didnt aim to post this just so people can feel sorry for me, i just want other people to know that they are not alone. Pain is in all of us, we all feel it on a day to day basis. And i am here for you as you may try to be here for me. A helping hand can help us all at any moment because we tend to forget that we are only human. Just human beings, no special classification for you or me.
Just beings in pain.